Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
- Yedioth Ahronoth Rips From Israellycool - October 6, 2015
- Howard Gets Stern Over Troubled Waters - October 6, 2015
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
- Mark Pellegrino Masterfully Rips The Israel Haters A New One - October 5, 2015
It looks like rockets are not the only airborne objects we are seeing.
I just spotted a pig. With wings.
Graphic images are being shared on social media to show how people have been affected by the renewed tensions between Israel and the Palestinians.
Over the past week the hashtag #GazaUnderAttack has been used hundreds of thousands of times, often to distribute pictures claiming to show the effects of Israeli airstrikes on Gaza.
A #BBCtrending investigation has found that many of these images are not from the latest conflict and not even from Gaza. Some date as far back as 2009 and others are from conflicts in Syria and Iraq.
Welcome to the party, BBC. Just one small point.
Your own staff have been known to do this exact thing.
A photo I retweeted from another journo yesterday showing children injured was NOT in Gaza as I said but apparently from Syria. Apologies.
— Jon Donnison (@JonDonnison) November 19, 2012