Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
- Tesla To Cure Range Anxiety? I Think I Know How (Update) - March 16, 2015
Last night on the occupied (by Muslims) Temple Mount (the place where our destroyed Jewish temples used to stand):
A video has emerged showing hundreds of Arabs flooding the plaza of the Al Aqsa mosque on the Temple Mount to celebrate the sounding of air raid sirens in Jerusalem.
The crowds can be heard whistling and chanting in celebration of the fact thatHamas rockets reached as far as the capital city Tuesday evening. No casualties were reported, but some damage was caused.
In response to the escalated threat the Jerusalem Municipality has opened all of its public bomb shelters and urged residents to take the necessary precautions.
Remind me again why Jerusalem, which is home to a very large number of Arabs and Jews, mixed throughout, is so holy to Islam it’s fine to shoot largely unguided military rockets at it?
— Aussie Dave (@Israellycool) July 8, 2014