Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Matt Lee’s Targeted Strike Makes Waves - October 7, 2015
- New Israel Fund’s Amiram Goldblum Knows Who The Real Terrorists Are - October 6, 2015
- BBC Just Can’t Stop Hating Jew - October 6, 2015
- WATCH: State Department Can’t Live Up To The Standards It Sets For Israel (Updated) - October 5, 2015
- Hey BBC, Even Al Jazeera Knows When They’re Wrong - October 4, 2015
Last night on the occupied (by Muslims) Temple Mount (the place where our destroyed Jewish temples used to stand):
A video has emerged showing hundreds of Arabs flooding the plaza of the Al Aqsa mosque on the Temple Mount to celebrate the sounding of air raid sirens in Jerusalem.
The crowds can be heard whistling and chanting in celebration of the fact thatHamas rockets reached as far as the capital city Tuesday evening. No casualties were reported, but some damage was caused.
In response to the escalated threat the Jerusalem Municipality has opened all of its public bomb shelters and urged residents to take the necessary precautions.
Remind me again why Jerusalem, which is home to a very large number of Arabs and Jews, mixed throughout, is so holy to Islam it’s fine to shoot largely unguided military rockets at it?
— Aussie Dave (@Israellycool) July 8, 2014