Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- The Science Is In …. Pink - August 3, 2015
- Giving Israellycool The Attention It Deserves On Facebook - July 30, 2015
- Happy Story From Israel About An African Lion - July 30, 2015
- WATCH: Flying Below Sea Level Above The Dead Sea - July 26, 2015
- WATCH: Stop Iran Rally In NYC Drew Huge Crowds - July 23, 2015
Last night on the occupied (by Muslims) Temple Mount (the place where our destroyed Jewish temples used to stand):
A video has emerged showing hundreds of Arabs flooding the plaza of the Al Aqsa mosque on the Temple Mount to celebrate the sounding of air raid sirens in Jerusalem.
The crowds can be heard whistling and chanting in celebration of the fact thatHamas rockets reached as far as the capital city Tuesday evening. No casualties were reported, but some damage was caused.
In response to the escalated threat the Jerusalem Municipality has opened all of its public bomb shelters and urged residents to take the necessary precautions.
Remind me again why Jerusalem, which is home to a very large number of Arabs and Jews, mixed throughout, is so holy to Islam it’s fine to shoot largely unguided military rockets at it?
— Aussie Dave (@Israellycool) July 8, 2014