Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Eurovision Is Back And Israellycool Is On The Case! - May 19, 2015
- The Pope, A Journalist And A Terrorist Walk Into A Bar With An Interpreter (Updated) - May 18, 2015
- Pope: “I Am Converting To Islam” – Associated Press - May 17, 2015
- When Immigrants Are Welcomed - May 15, 2015
- Podcast Feels Like A Duck Or A Llama - May 15, 2015
Last night on the occupied (by Muslims) Temple Mount (the place where our destroyed Jewish temples used to stand):
A video has emerged showing hundreds of Arabs flooding the plaza of the Al Aqsa mosque on the Temple Mount to celebrate the sounding of air raid sirens in Jerusalem.
The crowds can be heard whistling and chanting in celebration of the fact thatHamas rockets reached as far as the capital city Tuesday evening. No casualties were reported, but some damage was caused.
In response to the escalated threat the Jerusalem Municipality has opened all of its public bomb shelters and urged residents to take the necessary precautions.
Remind me again why Jerusalem, which is home to a very large number of Arabs and Jews, mixed throughout, is so holy to Islam it’s fine to shoot largely unguided military rockets at it?
— Aussie Dave (@Israellycool) July 8, 2014