Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
Last night on the occupied (by Muslims) Temple Mount (the place where our destroyed Jewish temples used to stand):
A video has emerged showing hundreds of Arabs flooding the plaza of the Al Aqsa mosque on the Temple Mount to celebrate the sounding of air raid sirens in Jerusalem.
The crowds can be heard whistling and chanting in celebration of the fact thatHamas rockets reached as far as the capital city Tuesday evening. No casualties were reported, but some damage was caused.
In response to the escalated threat the Jerusalem Municipality has opened all of its public bomb shelters and urged residents to take the necessary precautions.
Remind me again why Jerusalem, which is home to a very large number of Arabs and Jews, mixed throughout, is so holy to Islam it’s fine to shoot largely unguided military rockets at it?
— Aussie Dave (@Israellycool) July 8, 2014