Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Shirley Temper Is Real And Really Dangerous - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool Blocked And Unblocked By EE In The UK - August 26, 2015
- WATCH: Three Jewish Girls Breaking Hearts Across Arab World - August 25, 2015
- This Day In History: Hebron Massacre (Of Jews) - August 24, 2015
- Great News! Israeli Mangoes On Sale In UK - August 23, 2015
The view from my balcony at 8am just after I emerged from my bomb shelter with my family.
That little white smudge in an otherwise cloudless sky, and the resonating booms we heard while in our safe room (behind the steel door and the steel shuttered window) are the only evidence of the military missiles Hamas sent to kill us. Thank you again, Iron Dome and the IDF for keeping us safe.
The Iron Dome system intercepted at least one rocket above Tel Aviv a few minutes ago.
— IDF (@IDFSpokesperson) July 10, 2014