Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
- Tesla To Cure Range Anxiety? I Think I Know How (Update) - March 16, 2015
- V15 Are Using More Foreign Stock Photos - March 16, 2015
The view from my balcony at 8am just after I emerged from my bomb shelter with my family.
That little white smudge in an otherwise cloudless sky, and the resonating booms we heard while in our safe room (behind the steel door and the steel shuttered window) are the only evidence of the military missiles Hamas sent to kill us. Thank you again, Iron Dome and the IDF for keeping us safe.
The Iron Dome system intercepted at least one rocket above Tel Aviv a few minutes ago.
— IDF (@IDFSpokesperson) July 10, 2014