Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Reuters Claim Israeli Police Throwing Rocks At Israeli Forces (Updated) - October 7, 2015
- Matt Lee’s Targeted Strike Makes Waves - October 7, 2015
- New Israel Fund’s Amiram Goldblum Knows Who The Real Terrorists Are - October 6, 2015
- BBC Just Can’t Stop Hating Jew - October 6, 2015
- WATCH: State Department Can’t Live Up To The Standards It Sets For Israel (Updated) - October 5, 2015
The view from my balcony at 8am just after I emerged from my bomb shelter with my family.
That little white smudge in an otherwise cloudless sky, and the resonating booms we heard while in our safe room (behind the steel door and the steel shuttered window) are the only evidence of the military missiles Hamas sent to kill us. Thank you again, Iron Dome and the IDF for keeping us safe.
The Iron Dome system intercepted at least one rocket above Tel Aviv a few minutes ago.
— IDF (@IDFSpokesperson) July 10, 2014