Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
The view from my balcony at 8am just after I emerged from my bomb shelter with my family.
That little white smudge in an otherwise cloudless sky, and the resonating booms we heard while in our safe room (behind the steel door and the steel shuttered window) are the only evidence of the military missiles Hamas sent to kill us. Thank you again, Iron Dome and the IDF for keeping us safe.
The Iron Dome system intercepted at least one rocket above Tel Aviv a few minutes ago.
— IDF (@IDFSpokesperson) July 10, 2014