Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Danger! Danger! Don’t Go There! - May 3, 2015
- Palestinian West Bank: Occupation Growing - April 30, 2015
- Walking And Talking With Murray Greenfield - April 28, 2015
- The Good Stuff From Yom Hazikaron and Yom Ha’atzmaut - April 26, 2015
- Alls Well That Ends Well: Ben Gurion Emergency Over - April 21, 2015
The view from my balcony at 8am just after I emerged from my bomb shelter with my family.
That little white smudge in an otherwise cloudless sky, and the resonating booms we heard while in our safe room (behind the steel door and the steel shuttered window) are the only evidence of the military missiles Hamas sent to kill us. Thank you again, Iron Dome and the IDF for keeping us safe.
The Iron Dome system intercepted at least one rocket above Tel Aviv a few minutes ago.
— IDF (@IDFSpokesperson) July 10, 2014