Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Cardiff Council Cancels Photo Exhibition Which Paints Israel In True Light - September 4, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
— Anas Alam Faizli (@aafaizli) July 9, 2014
I mean, really. We go to all those lengths to warn Gazan civilians to leave an area about to be targeted, yet we would point our weapons at a baby?! That’s not how we roll.
Then there’s the baby’s winter clothing in the heat of Summer, not to mention the Kalashnikovs that are not IDF weapons.
And last – but definitely not least – Google image search indicating this photo was taken in Syria earlier this year.
So (not) close and no cigar. Just a steaming pile of BS.
Because when you don’t have truth or morality on your side, you have to resort to lies.