Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
— Anas Alam Faizli (@aafaizli) July 9, 2014
I mean, really. We go to all those lengths to warn Gazan civilians to leave an area about to be targeted, yet we would point our weapons at a baby?! That’s not how we roll.
Then there’s the baby’s winter clothing in the heat of Summer, not to mention the Kalashnikovs that are not IDF weapons.
And last – but definitely not least – Google image search indicating this photo was taken in Syria earlier this year.
So (not) close and no cigar. Just a steaming pile of BS.
Because when you don’t have truth or morality on your side, you have to resort to lies.