Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Eurovision Is Back And Israellycool Is On The Case! - May 19, 2015
- The Pope, A Journalist And A Terrorist Walk Into A Bar With An Interpreter (Updated) - May 18, 2015
- Pope: “I Am Converting To Islam” – Associated Press - May 17, 2015
- When Immigrants Are Welcomed - May 15, 2015
- Podcast Feels Like A Duck Or A Llama - May 15, 2015
Proving, once again, the old adage: never take a knife to a gun fight. Here’s another example of standard day to day Israeli security preventing another atrocity. A terrorist with a knife is apprehend by security guards at Jerusalem’s light rail Jaffa Rd. Machaneh Yehuda/Market station.
It needs to be pointed out: Israelis tolerate an unprecedented level of intrusive security around them so that these incidents don’t become deadly.