Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Dodge Brothers Star Commercial - September 2, 2015
- Chris Gunness Has More To Worry About Than UN Watch’s Funding - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper Is Real And Really Dangerous - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool Blocked And Unblocked By EE In The UK - August 26, 2015
- WATCH: Three Jewish Girls Breaking Hearts Across Arab World - August 25, 2015
Proving, once again, the old adage: never take a knife to a gun fight. Here’s another example of standard day to day Israeli security preventing another atrocity. A terrorist with a knife is apprehend by security guards at Jerusalem’s light rail Jaffa Rd. Machaneh Yehuda/Market station.
It needs to be pointed out: Israelis tolerate an unprecedented level of intrusive security around them so that these incidents don’t become deadly.