Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- When Jodi Rudoren Enlightens Us About A Gazan Woman’s Selfies - March 1, 2015
- Al Jazeera Does The Right Thing On #FloodLibel - February 25, 2015
- The Bullsh*t Dam Has Burst - February 24, 2015
- Israeli Snow Clearing Techniques - February 20, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: 50 Shades Of Snow - February 20, 2015
Proving, once again, the old adage: never take a knife to a gun fight. Here’s another example of standard day to day Israeli security preventing another atrocity. A terrorist with a knife is apprehend by security guards at Jerusalem’s light rail Jaffa Rd. Machaneh Yehuda/Market station.
It needs to be pointed out: Israelis tolerate an unprecedented level of intrusive security around them so that these incidents don’t become deadly.