Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Confirmed: “Critical Technological Assessment In Israel” Nuclear Report Release Not Blocked By Israel - March 29, 2015
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
Proving, once again, the old adage: never take a knife to a gun fight. Here’s another example of standard day to day Israeli security preventing another atrocity. A terrorist with a knife is apprehend by security guards at Jerusalem’s light rail Jaffa Rd. Machaneh Yehuda/Market station.
It needs to be pointed out: Israelis tolerate an unprecedented level of intrusive security around them so that these incidents don’t become deadly.