Latest posts by Varda Epstein (see all)
- Palestinian Saints And Propaganda - May 18, 2015
- Mahmoud Abbas: Can He Repent? - May 18, 2015
- Follow The Money: No Unemployment When Arabs Live Near Jews - May 13, 2015
- Earth To Sweden: It’s Terror With A Capital T - May 4, 2015
- Garry Trudeau And The Powerful Poverty Politics Of Liberal Appeasement - April 28, 2015
Remember Show and Tell? You’d bring in something interesting to show your little school friends and tell them about it. MK Naftali Bennett (Jewish Home) went on Fox News to show and tell his audience about something you can find all over Israel.
That’s right, Boys and Girls, Bennett brought the tail of a Grad rocket with him to the Fox News studio to help flesh out the picture of what it is like for Jews to have hundreds of missiles shot at them during summer vacation by Arab terrorists living in land gifted to them by the Israeli government. Land from which 8,500 Jews were EXPELLED in the name of peace.
It’s like this: when you don’t have the mainstream media or the public on your side, you have to get creative: you have to use audio and visual aids.
Ron Prosor played a siren for the UN Security Council.
Bennett showed Amanpour a coin.
And of course, there’s Bibi’s famous UN Bomb Drawing.
The best part of this is that all the cool kids are going to want to play with Bennett during recess! Because ain’t nobody got anything even close to a Grad rocket tail for their Show and Tell presentations.
It’s da bomb.