Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
In Star Wars, C3PO and R2D2 spent a lot of time with each other.
A hell of a lot of time.
Especially on the barren planet of Tatooine, where a droid can’t even go out drinking, it was understandable that they should find comfort in each other’s arms (although R2 doesn’t..never mind).
But that was a long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away). Rumors of a lovechild spread far and wide, but they were only rumors.
That is, until today, when this photo – ostensibly of the seeker head of an Iron Dome interceptor – surfaced.