Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Separated At Birth: Not So Precious Edition - May 4, 2015
- Israellycool’s Alexandra Interviewed on The Voice of Israel - May 3, 2015
- Blumen Fail: Max Blumenthal’s Web Address Still Advertising Israeli Company - May 3, 2015
- Caption This: Elephant In The Room Edition - May 3, 2015
- Jimmy Carter: Hamas Wants Peace, Netanyahu Doesn’t - May 3, 2015
In Star Wars, C3PO and R2D2 spent a lot of time with each other.
A hell of a lot of time.
Especially on the barren planet of Tatooine, where a droid can’t even go out drinking, it was understandable that they should find comfort in each other’s arms (although R2 doesn’t..never mind).
But that was a long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away). Rumors of a lovechild spread far and wide, but they were only rumors.
That is, until today, when this photo – ostensibly of the seeker head of an Iron Dome interceptor – surfaced.