Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
In Star Wars, C3PO and R2D2 spent a lot of time with each other.
A hell of a lot of time.
Especially on the barren planet of Tatooine, where a droid can’t even go out drinking, it was understandable that they should find comfort in each other’s arms (although R2 doesn’t..never mind).
But that was a long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away). Rumors of a lovechild spread far and wide, but they were only rumors.
That is, until today, when this photo – ostensibly of the seeker head of an Iron Dome interceptor – surfaced.