Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
- WATCH: Spongewashing - August 26, 2015
In Star Wars, C3PO and R2D2 spent a lot of time with each other.
A hell of a lot of time.
Especially on the barren planet of Tatooine, where a droid can’t even go out drinking, it was understandable that they should find comfort in each other’s arms (although R2 doesn’t..never mind).
But that was a long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away). Rumors of a lovechild spread far and wide, but they were only rumors.
That is, until today, when this photo – ostensibly of the seeker head of an Iron Dome interceptor – surfaced.