Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- WATCH: What A Difference A Day Makes - September 30, 2015
- WATCH: Say My Name, Say My Name, Jeremy (Updated) - September 30, 2015
- Welcome To The Slaves Of Dubai - September 29, 2015
- What Happens In Public On Facebook Is Owned By Facebook - September 29, 2015
- The Blood Moon Cometh To Israel: It’s Just A Lunar Eclipse - September 27, 2015
They only want our blood flowing in the streets. Tell me again how Israel is creating a humanitarian and medical crisis by blocking supplies to Gaza.
8:56am Gaza: “We don’t want your steenkin’ blood.”
Well…..they just said “no”.
The head of Magen David Adom emergency medical services in Israel, Eli Bin, offered blood supplies to Gaza from Israel’s blood bank…as a humanitarian gesture…via the International Red Cross. Gaza refused.
The MDA offered their services to help with blood donations from PA Arab residents or Israeli Arabs and Gaza turned that down as well.
I guess Jewish blood is so cheap these days….you can’t even give it away to Gaza for free.