Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Giving Israellycool The Attention It Deserves On Facebook - July 30, 2015
- Happy Story From Israel About An African Lion - July 30, 2015
- WATCH: Flying Below Sea Level Above The Dead Sea - July 26, 2015
- WATCH: Stop Iran Rally In NYC Drew Huge Crowds - July 23, 2015
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
They only want our blood flowing in the streets. Tell me again how Israel is creating a humanitarian and medical crisis by blocking supplies to Gaza.
8:56am Gaza: “We don’t want your steenkin’ blood.”
Well…..they just said “no”.
The head of Magen David Adom emergency medical services in Israel, Eli Bin, offered blood supplies to Gaza from Israel’s blood bank…as a humanitarian gesture…via the International Red Cross. Gaza refused.
The MDA offered their services to help with blood donations from PA Arab residents or Israeli Arabs and Gaza turned that down as well.
I guess Jewish blood is so cheap these days….you can’t even give it away to Gaza for free.