Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
They only want our blood flowing in the streets. Tell me again how Israel is creating a humanitarian and medical crisis by blocking supplies to Gaza.
8:56am Gaza: “We don’t want your steenkin’ blood.”
Well…..they just said “no”.
The head of Magen David Adom emergency medical services in Israel, Eli Bin, offered blood supplies to Gaza from Israel’s blood bank…as a humanitarian gesture…via the International Red Cross. Gaza refused.
The MDA offered their services to help with blood donations from PA Arab residents or Israeli Arabs and Gaza turned that down as well.
I guess Jewish blood is so cheap these days….you can’t even give it away to Gaza for free.