Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Eurovision Is Back And Israellycool Is On The Case! - May 19, 2015
- The Pope, A Journalist And A Terrorist Walk Into A Bar With An Interpreter (Updated) - May 18, 2015
- Pope: “I Am Converting To Islam” – Associated Press - May 17, 2015
- When Immigrants Are Welcomed - May 15, 2015
- Podcast Feels Like A Duck Or A Llama - May 15, 2015
They only want our blood flowing in the streets. Tell me again how Israel is creating a humanitarian and medical crisis by blocking supplies to Gaza.
8:56am Gaza: “We don’t want your steenkin’ blood.”
Well…..they just said “no”.
The head of Magen David Adom emergency medical services in Israel, Eli Bin, offered blood supplies to Gaza from Israel’s blood bank…as a humanitarian gesture…via the International Red Cross. Gaza refused.
The MDA offered their services to help with blood donations from PA Arab residents or Israeli Arabs and Gaza turned that down as well.
I guess Jewish blood is so cheap these days….you can’t even give it away to Gaza for free.