Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Earlier today, I posted about Jon Stewart’s disgusting “jokes” at Israel’s expense and in defense of the palestinians.
In the very next show, he interviewed Hillary Clinton. And while I have never been a fan of hers, she puts Stewart in his place and shows strong support for Israel (hat tip: Harry).
The cynic in me believes she is making a play for the Jewish vote for her inevitable Presidential bid.
But I’ll keep an open mind and acknowledge her comments.