Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
- Watch: Israelis From 0-100 - April 23, 2015
Meet Jürgen Todenhöfer, German executive, author and former politician.
He is also a hater of Israel, as evidenced by this Facebook post of his.
Notice anything strange about the photo?
Yep, you guessed it (or not). Those toys look mighty clean next to all of that rubble. And what a coincidence all of them happen to be on top, readily photograph-able.
I suspect Herr Todenhöfer had a part to play in this contrivance.
But the thick plottens. The Epoch Times decided to run with the photo.
In black and white. Despite all their other photos being in color.
One need not guess too hard why that is the case.
Thanks to Frank Schimke-Zacharias (via Adi Ziv) for pointing out the initial deception.
Update: Some comments have drawn my attention to fact the doll really gets around (and repositioned).