Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
Meet Jürgen Todenhöfer, German executive, author and former politician.
He is also a hater of Israel, as evidenced by this Facebook post of his.
Notice anything strange about the photo?
Yep, you guessed it (or not). Those toys look mighty clean next to all of that rubble. And what a coincidence all of them happen to be on top, readily photograph-able.
I suspect Herr Todenhöfer had a part to play in this contrivance.
But the thick plottens. The Epoch Times decided to run with the photo.
In black and white. Despite all their other photos being in color.
One need not guess too hard why that is the case.
Thanks to Frank Schimke-Zacharias (via Adi Ziv) for pointing out the initial deception.
Update: Some comments have drawn my attention to fact the doll really gets around (and repositioned).