Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
Meet Jürgen Todenhöfer, German executive, author and former politician.
He is also a hater of Israel, as evidenced by this Facebook post of his.
Notice anything strange about the photo?
Yep, you guessed it (or not). Those toys look mighty clean next to all of that rubble. And what a coincidence all of them happen to be on top, readily photograph-able.
I suspect Herr Todenhöfer had a part to play in this contrivance.
But the thick plottens. The Epoch Times decided to run with the photo.
In black and white. Despite all their other photos being in color.
One need not guess too hard why that is the case.
Thanks to Frank Schimke-Zacharias (via Adi Ziv) for pointing out the initial deception.
Update: Some comments have drawn my attention to fact the doll really gets around (and repositioned).