Latest posts by Varda Epstein (see all)
- WATCH: Antisemitic Pallywood Street Theater– Gaza Blood And Rubble Bucket Challenge - August 30, 2015
- Happy Bark Mitzvah - August 13, 2015
- Erase Every Trace Of The Jews - August 11, 2015
- The Beginning Of A New World - August 9, 2015
- Obama/Fareed Agree: Bibi is Pushy, Inappropriate - August 9, 2015
There are times when it is better to use few words or a short clip to get the point across.
Therefore, I offer a single question:
Q: If Hamas launches a rocket from a hospital and the IAF responds, what happens to the hospital?
(Feel free to substitute “school” or “mosque” or “home” for the word “hospital.”)
Here is a short clip to help illustrate my point:
If you watched the clip all the way to the end, you can predict the aftermath of Israel’s current defensive war in Gaza.
That’s all she wrote.