Latest posts by Mirabelle (see all)
- Mainstream Media Ignores Report Praising IDF Conduct - May 8, 2015
- Washington Post Publishes Unverified, Anonymous Claims From BTS - May 5, 2015
- CNN Fails Again, This Time With Yemen Reporting - May 5, 2015
- Chris Gunness Has Clearly Lost His Mind, But So Far, Not His Job - April 28, 2015
- Israel’s Women Of The Wall Should Accept Success And Move On - April 26, 2015
Egyptian cleric Talaat Zahran, whose previous claim to fame is for urging Egyptians to cheat in elections to bring about the implementation of Sharia law, joins the many Egyptian television commentators who have already condemned Hamas.