Latest posts by Deebo (see all)
- …And Then Pope Francis Called Him An “Angel Of Peace” - May 16, 2015
- Zionist Self-Driving Cars Of Death™ - May 14, 2015
- Game Review: Angry Jew - May 10, 2015
- It’s Official. The United Nations Hates Women. - April 14, 2015
- Top 12 Most Surreal Responses To @Israel’s Tweets - April 12, 2015
Let’s play a game.
Let’s say you’re walking around the fine town of Sderot. All of a sudden while you are eating your Sabich sandwich, you hear the red alert go off.
The following links will take you to a random spot in Sderot.
Using your mouse and navigating through Google Street Maps, find the nearest bomb shelter. You have 15 seconds.
In case you don’t know, Sderot is littered with bomb shelters all over the city. And look like this:
Hard? Did you panic and get lost in the 15 short seconds you had? Just remember this is daily life for those who work and live everyday in this city.