Latest posts by Deebo (see all)
- Israel Agrees To All BDS Terms - March 5, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon To Be Rerouted Through Al-Aqsa Mosque - March 4, 2015
- Israeli Parking Masterclass: The Snuggler - March 4, 2015
- George Doesn’t Like To Be Silenced - March 2, 2015
- Separated at Birth: The Pink Panther Edition - February 28, 2015
Let’s play a game.
Let’s say you’re walking around the fine town of Sderot. All of a sudden while you are eating your Sabich sandwich, you hear the red alert go off.
The following links will take you to a random spot in Sderot.
Using your mouse and navigating through Google Street Maps, find the nearest bomb shelter. You have 15 seconds.
In case you don’t know, Sderot is littered with bomb shelters all over the city. And look like this:
Hard? Did you panic and get lost in the 15 short seconds you had? Just remember this is daily life for those who work and live everyday in this city.