Latest posts by Deebo (see all)
- George Galloway Breaks Twitter Rules - October 6, 2015
- Meet The Henkins - October 2, 2015
- 5 Reasons The “Antisemitism or Anti-Israel” Distinction Is Irrelevant - September 17, 2015
- Time To Take The Ayatollah Off Twitter #BanTheAyatollah - September 10, 2015
- Muhammad Tamimi and the Case of the Ambidextrous Cast - August 31, 2015
Let’s play a game.
Let’s say you’re walking around the fine town of Sderot. All of a sudden while you are eating your Sabich sandwich, you hear the red alert go off.
The following links will take you to a random spot in Sderot.
Using your mouse and navigating through Google Street Maps, find the nearest bomb shelter. You have 15 seconds.
In case you don’t know, Sderot is littered with bomb shelters all over the city. And look like this:
Hard? Did you panic and get lost in the 15 short seconds you had? Just remember this is daily life for those who work and live everyday in this city.