Latest posts by Deebo (see all)
- It’s Official. The United Nations Hates Women. - April 14, 2015
- Top 12 Most Surreal Responses To @Israel’s Tweets - April 12, 2015
- George Galloway vs. A Pub - April 4, 2015
- UN Realizes Focus On Israel Harms Others, Apologizes - April 1, 2015
- Klout Suggests… - March 28, 2015
Let’s play a game.
Let’s say you’re walking around the fine town of Sderot. All of a sudden while you are eating your Sabich sandwich, you hear the red alert go off.
The following links will take you to a random spot in Sderot.
Using your mouse and navigating through Google Street Maps, find the nearest bomb shelter. You have 15 seconds.
In case you don’t know, Sderot is littered with bomb shelters all over the city. And look like this:
Hard? Did you panic and get lost in the 15 short seconds you had? Just remember this is daily life for those who work and live everyday in this city.