Latest posts by Varda Epstein (see all)
- Note To Jodi Rudoren: Assume Makes An Ass Out Of U And Me - September 3, 2015
- The Washington Post Betrays A Bias - September 1, 2015
- WATCH: Antisemitic Pallywood Street Theater– Gaza Blood And Rubble Bucket Challenge - August 30, 2015
- Happy Bark Mitzvah - August 13, 2015
- Erase Every Trace Of The Jews - August 11, 2015
Despite the good cheer here, don’t be fooled into thinking that being called up during a war is like being in summer camp. It’s so hot where my son is (seen on the left in this clip) that his bottle of sunscreen exploded the first day.
At least he got out of his organic chemistry test. For now, that is.