Latest posts by Varda Epstein (see all)
- Na’ama Henkin: In Her Own Words - October 4, 2015
- No One Praised The Murders In Oregon - October 2, 2015
- The National Wish List Project - October 1, 2015
- The Date? Just A Coinkydink - September 16, 2015
- Note To Jodi Rudoren: Assume Makes An Ass Out Of U And Me - September 3, 2015
Despite the good cheer here, don’t be fooled into thinking that being called up during a war is like being in summer camp. It’s so hot where my son is (seen on the left in this clip) that his bottle of sunscreen exploded the first day.
At least he got out of his organic chemistry test. For now, that is.