Latest posts by Varda Epstein (see all)
- Pummeling The Truth - March 3, 2015
- Exclusive Interview With Shmuel Waldman, Plaintiff in PLO Terror Trial - February 24, 2015
- Video: It’s A Dog’s Life - February 23, 2015
- Adele Biton: What Adva Saw - February 18, 2015
- The Soft Underbelly Of Judaism And The Threat To European Jewry - February 16, 2015
Despite the good cheer here, don’t be fooled into thinking that being called up during a war is like being in summer camp. It’s so hot where my son is (seen on the left in this clip) that his bottle of sunscreen exploded the first day.
At least he got out of his organic chemistry test. For now, that is.