Latest posts by Varda Epstein (see all)
- Palestinian Saints And Propaganda - May 18, 2015
- Mahmoud Abbas: Can He Repent? - May 18, 2015
- Follow The Money: No Unemployment When Arabs Live Near Jews - May 13, 2015
- Earth To Sweden: It’s Terror With A Capital T - May 4, 2015
- Garry Trudeau And The Powerful Poverty Politics Of Liberal Appeasement - April 28, 2015
Despite the good cheer here, don’t be fooled into thinking that being called up during a war is like being in summer camp. It’s so hot where my son is (seen on the left in this clip) that his bottle of sunscreen exploded the first day.
At least he got out of his organic chemistry test. For now, that is.