Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- New Israel Fund’s Amiram Goldblum Knows Who The Real Terrorists Are - October 6, 2015
- BBC Just Can’t Stop Hating Jew - October 6, 2015
- WATCH: State Department Can’t Live Up To The Standards It Sets For Israel (Updated) - October 5, 2015
- Hey BBC, Even Al Jazeera Knows When They’re Wrong - October 4, 2015
- WATCH: What A Difference A Day Makes - September 30, 2015
This afternoon, for the second time, I appeared on LBC Radio: this is London’s largest talk radio station. I don’t have my first appearance (from Friday afternoon) to post yet, but I just finished this one and would love to hear your thoughts.
After the host’s introduction, the first to speak is a blogger (and human rights campaigner – perhaps I need to add that to my CV) Muhammad from Gaza. It’s well worth listening to him hmmm and haaa over the presenter’s question: is there any truth that Israel provides warning to people before dropping bombs including leafletting? I come on at around 4:25.
I deployed one of the most visual images I can invoke: if we lined up 100 children next to the Gaza fence, would Hamas terrorists kill them? If we lost 100 children, would that even the scores and make those calling for a “more proportionate response” happy? Tell me when you have a good answer to those two rhetorical questions.
Leave me a comment, tell me what I did well, not so well and what I can improve on. Always happy to hear constructive feedback, positive and negative. The goal is to get the truth out to as many people as possible.
I spoke on the Julia Hartley-Brewer show (though I believe the stand in host is Petrie Hoskin). I’m very grateful to get the chance to speak like that to so many back in my old home city.
Oh and Dave, I did NOT tell them I was the “creator” of Israellycool. I promise. Honest.