Latest posts by Mirabelle (see all)
- ICYMI: Recent Must-Reads On Iran - August 2, 2015
- Will John Kerry Once Again Blame The Jews If He Fails? - July 31, 2015
- The More We Know About Iran Deal, The Worse It Gets - July 26, 2015
- John Kerry Comes Up With New And Even More Stupid Reason To Support Iran Deal - July 23, 2015
- Once Again, Obama Lies To The Public And Ignores Congress - July 20, 2015
While we’ve seen condemnations of Hamas from Egyptian religious leaders and television personalities, it’s important to remember that there is still some unfathomable Jew-hatred within the Arab world. Those who hold these views harbor a hatred so great, that they would see their own people, including children, die, rather than coexist.
Tareq Al-Suwaidan is a Kuwaiti Muslim Brotherhood leader and “motivational speaker.”