Latest posts by Mirabelle (see all)
- Washington Post Publishes Unverified, Anonymous Claims From BTS - May 5, 2015
- CNN Fails Again, This Time With Yemen Reporting - May 5, 2015
- Chris Gunness Has Clearly Lost His Mind, But So Far, Not His Job - April 28, 2015
- Israel’s Women Of The Wall Should Accept Success And Move On - April 26, 2015
- Monuments On Either Side Of The Green Line - April 21, 2015
While we’ve seen condemnations of Hamas from Egyptian religious leaders and television personalities, it’s important to remember that there is still some unfathomable Jew-hatred within the Arab world. Those who hold these views harbor a hatred so great, that they would see their own people, including children, die, rather than coexist.
Tareq Al-Suwaidan is a Kuwaiti Muslim Brotherhood leader and “motivational speaker.”