Latest posts by Mirabelle (see all)
- Abbas’ Non “Bombshell” And Rudoren’s “Oslo Accords For Dummies” - October 1, 2015
- Important Information About Iran Deal Side Effects - September 20, 2015
- Baskin: Hamas Refused Deal To Provide More Power To Gaza - September 18, 2015
- New York Times Employs Veteran Of Anti-Semitic Hate Site - September 17, 2015
- Khamenei Congratulates The US On Approving Nuke Deal - September 16, 2015
While we’ve seen condemnations of Hamas from Egyptian religious leaders and television personalities, it’s important to remember that there is still some unfathomable Jew-hatred within the Arab world. Those who hold these views harbor a hatred so great, that they would see their own people, including children, die, rather than coexist.
Tareq Al-Suwaidan is a Kuwaiti Muslim Brotherhood leader and “motivational speaker.”