Latest posts by Mirabelle (see all)
- Did The US Department Of Defense Betray Israel With Report On Nuclear Secrets? - March 26, 2015
- Israel Quietly Goes On Doing What It Does Best - March 25, 2015
- What Obama Forgets, And What He Remembers - March 24, 2015
- The Fallacy Of The “Mutually Agreed Swaps” Formulation - March 20, 2015
- MUST SEE: Senator Rubio Blasts Obama For His Treatment Of Netanyahu And Israel - March 20, 2015
While we’ve seen condemnations of Hamas from Egyptian religious leaders and television personalities, it’s important to remember that there is still some unfathomable Jew-hatred within the Arab world. Those who hold these views harbor a hatred so great, that they would see their own people, including children, die, rather than coexist.
Tareq Al-Suwaidan is a Kuwaiti Muslim Brotherhood leader and “motivational speaker.”