Latest posts by Mirabelle (see all)
- Kristof: Running Out Of Excuses - February 27, 2015
- Karma For UCLA’s Students For Justice In Palestine - February 25, 2015
- Daily Beast Uses Taylor Swift To Promote Anti-Israel Slander - February 22, 2015
- What Is President Obama Really Seeking In Iran Deal? - February 20, 2015
- Speech-Gate: The Never Ending Story - February 19, 2015
While we’ve seen condemnations of Hamas from Egyptian religious leaders and television personalities, it’s important to remember that there is still some unfathomable Jew-hatred within the Arab world. Those who hold these views harbor a hatred so great, that they would see their own people, including children, die, rather than coexist.
Tareq Al-Suwaidan is a Kuwaiti Muslim Brotherhood leader and “motivational speaker.”