Latest posts by Mirabelle (see all)
- Khamenei Demanding Even More Concessions - September 3, 2015
- Another Journalist Confirms: Hamas Used Civilians As Human Shields - August 25, 2015
- Sunsplash BDS Fail - August 22, 2015
- Twitter Responds To News That Iran Will Inspect Its Own Nuclear Sites (Updated) - August 20, 2015
- Spanish Reggae Festival Admits To “Mistake” - August 19, 2015
While we’ve seen condemnations of Hamas from Egyptian religious leaders and television personalities, it’s important to remember that there is still some unfathomable Jew-hatred within the Arab world. Those who hold these views harbor a hatred so great, that they would see their own people, including children, die, rather than coexist.
Tareq Al-Suwaidan is a Kuwaiti Muslim Brotherhood leader and “motivational speaker.”