Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
The IDF has gone to extraordinary lengths in Operation Protective Edge to try and reduce civilian casualties in Gaza. Many of us are upset that Israeli soldiers have lost their lives fighting against terrorist who will stoop to unknown depths, hiding behind children and hiding weapons in a hospital.
How do we know that they hid rockets in hospital?
No weapons, no big secondary boom
after boom, after boom.
Now tell us it was a surprise attack.