Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- Jerusalem on Alert after Terror Attacks - October 4, 2015
- Photos Sukkot in Jerusalem: Which One to Publish - September 29, 2015
- Stones Kill: Culture of Hate - September 26, 2015
- Watch: PM Netanyahu’s Message at Start of Cabinet Meeting - September 20, 2015
- Watch: Young Palestinian Protesters Beaten and Kicked by PA Security Forces - September 19, 2015
A FAA warning kept most airlines away from Israel and ruined thousands of travel plans. Former New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg arrived in Tel Aviv yesterday on El Al airlines. Some made jokes that he did not use his private jet and flew with the public, but his arriving in Tel Aviv made him popular with most Israelis.
This response to questions by Wolf Blitzer in this CNN interview has made my day, and is a must see:
Notice how Jerusalem, Israel, Mayor Nir Barkat just stands quietly smiling.