Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
I am not usually overly impressed with Mark Regev, the Spokesperson for Israeli PM Binyamin Netanyahu. Even though he is a fellow Ozraeli, I have at time felt he was not presenting our case in the best way.
But I have to say, the way he handled this next hostile MSNBC interview is most impressive. He hits all the right points.
Not that they made a difference to Joy-Ann Reid, who was determined to blame Israel, while absolving Hamas from responsibility.