Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
I am not usually overly impressed with Mark Regev, the Spokesperson for Israeli PM Binyamin Netanyahu. Even though he is a fellow Ozraeli, I have at time felt he was not presenting our case in the best way.
But I have to say, the way he handled this next hostile MSNBC interview is most impressive. He hits all the right points.
Not that they made a difference to Joy-Ann Reid, who was determined to blame Israel, while absolving Hamas from responsibility.