Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper’s Idolization of Terrorists - October 7, 2015
- Batman IV: The Truth About RONI - October 7, 2015
- The Times Of Israel Tries To Emulate The BBC - October 7, 2015
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
I am not usually overly impressed with Mark Regev, the Spokesperson for Israeli PM Binyamin Netanyahu. Even though he is a fellow Ozraeli, I have at time felt he was not presenting our case in the best way.
But I have to say, the way he handled this next hostile MSNBC interview is most impressive. He hits all the right points.
Not that they made a difference to Joy-Ann Reid, who was determined to blame Israel, while absolving Hamas from responsibility.