Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Photo Of The Day: Brutal Israeli Occupation Forces At Work - June 27, 2015
- Regular As Clockwork, Here Comes A New Olive Tree Libel - June 25, 2015
- Why Do We Save Their Civilians? - June 23, 2015
- How Do You Know A Doctor In Gaza Is Lying? - June 23, 2015
- WATCH: Jerusalem As The Birds See It - June 23, 2015
Dogs are being used by the IDF for finding tunnels. Unfortunately it’s dangerous work for both the dogs and their handlers. But when one is injured, you can bet he or she is treated with respect and care. Shared by Pierre Rehov with this text:
A Muslim woman, who had fled Iran, once told me “It is better to be a dog in a democracy, than to be poor in a Muslim country”. In Israel, every life is precious. And if one of our dogs is wounded during combat, the army takes a special care of him. This is our army. This is Israel !