Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Sincerest Form Of Flattery Moment: UK Government Copies The IDF’s Talpiot Scheme - March 26, 2015
- Muhammad Zoabi Forgave Bibi Habibi In Person - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Via Is Not Just A Road In Rome - March 24, 2015
- App Of The Day: Parking Polly Electrified Me - March 23, 2015
- Tesla To Cure Range Anxiety? I Think I Know How (Update) - March 16, 2015
Dogs are being used by the IDF for finding tunnels. Unfortunately it’s dangerous work for both the dogs and their handlers. But when one is injured, you can bet he or she is treated with respect and care. Shared by Pierre Rehov with this text:
A Muslim woman, who had fled Iran, once told me “It is better to be a dog in a democracy, than to be poor in a Muslim country”. In Israel, every life is precious. And if one of our dogs is wounded during combat, the army takes a special care of him. This is our army. This is Israel !