Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- The Science Is In …. Pink - August 3, 2015
- Giving Israellycool The Attention It Deserves On Facebook - July 30, 2015
- Happy Story From Israel About An African Lion - July 30, 2015
- WATCH: Flying Below Sea Level Above The Dead Sea - July 26, 2015
- WATCH: Stop Iran Rally In NYC Drew Huge Crowds - July 23, 2015
From Rotter via Muqata on Facebook: 11:15am Photo taken this morning at Petach Tikva’s Schneider Children’s Hospital during a Gaza rocket attack. Hospital staff holding newborn babies in the stairwell during a rocket alert siren.
I also went to the stairwell at my office for this alarm.
And just by the by, is that a headscarf or two I see before me? Can we get some big Israellycool love for a side order of apartheid failure going on?