Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Alls Well That Ends Well: Ben Gurion Emergency Over - April 21, 2015
- Yom Ha’atzmaut Israeli Independence Day Air Force Fly Past And Aerobatics Show - April 20, 2015
- And You Shall Name Him Brian! - April 19, 2015
- Made In Judea Samaria, The Heartland Of Jewish Israel - April 17, 2015
- Is It Supposed To Whine Like That? - April 15, 2015
From Rotter via Muqata on Facebook: 11:15am Photo taken this morning at Petach Tikva’s Schneider Children’s Hospital during a Gaza rocket attack. Hospital staff holding newborn babies in the stairwell during a rocket alert siren.
I also went to the stairwell at my office for this alarm.
And just by the by, is that a headscarf or two I see before me? Can we get some big Israellycool love for a side order of apartheid failure going on?