Latest posts by Real Jstreets (see all)
- New Photo of Arab Girls with Video - February 27, 2015
- Photo of the Day: Israeli Soldiers - February 26, 2015
- Jerusalem Marathon: Nir Barkat’s New Look - February 24, 2015
- Jerusalem Shut Down by That Four Letter Word - February 20, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Marco Rubio Implores Colleagues Not To Boycott Netanyahu Speech - February 17, 2015
Obviously the folks at Huffington Post are not Sean Hannity fans and regular listeners of his shows.
On Thursday, Sean Hannity invited Yousef Munayyer — a Palestinian-American who is the executive director of the Jerusalem Fund and who is a frequent guest on cable news — on his show… Hannity went ballistic after Munayyer’s first sentence and spent the entire segment screaming at him.
I followed Hannity’s radio programs when driving in my car before moving to Israel, way before he was on TV. Friends thought he was too loud or too right-wing or too offensive. But I never ever could fall asleep when he got going on a rant.
Trust me this was not screaming.
For Hannity this was extremely tepid for someone who would not answer his simple question.
What do you think?