Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Labour Pains In The UK - July 19, 2015
- Iran Deal Worse Than Repainting The White House - July 16, 2015
- Iran Reacts To First Closeup Images Of Pluto - July 15, 2015
- Startup Dispatches: ThemeGo Theme Park Awesomeness - July 14, 2015
- Tech Talk: Applescript From Mac Mail To OmniFocus With Link To Original Mail - July 12, 2015
Just another tweet taken from the steam of agitprop flowing from Gaza:
— Sherine Tadros (@SherineT) July 29, 2014
Want to know why there are water shortages? Look at this image:
I’ve enhanced it to highlight the water tower.
It’s taken from an IDF video. That’s a rocket being fired from right at the base of a very tall water tower. I heard first hand about Hamas putting spotters on the top of water towers such as this (I don’t know if this is the case my friend spoke of). These spotters were put at this height to guide in terrorists trying to attack IDF forces in civilian neighbourhoods. It’s also clear that firing missiles from the base of such towers is going on too.
In the case my friend mentioned, when IDF ground troops are endangered, they have little choice but to take out the threat. That may mean destroying water infrastructure.
Dear civilians of Gaza, once again Hamas is making your life a living hell. Are you ready to rise up against them yet?