Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- WATCH: What A Difference A Day Makes - September 30, 2015
- WATCH: Say My Name, Say My Name, Jeremy (Updated) - September 30, 2015
- Welcome To The Slaves Of Dubai - September 29, 2015
- What Happens In Public On Facebook Is Owned By Facebook - September 29, 2015
- The Blood Moon Cometh To Israel: It’s Just A Lunar Eclipse - September 27, 2015
Just another tweet taken from the steam of agitprop flowing from Gaza:
— Sherine Tadros (@SherineT) July 29, 2014
Want to know why there are water shortages? Look at this image:
I’ve enhanced it to highlight the water tower.
It’s taken from an IDF video. That’s a rocket being fired from right at the base of a very tall water tower. I heard first hand about Hamas putting spotters on the top of water towers such as this (I don’t know if this is the case my friend spoke of). These spotters were put at this height to guide in terrorists trying to attack IDF forces in civilian neighbourhoods. It’s also clear that firing missiles from the base of such towers is going on too.
In the case my friend mentioned, when IDF ground troops are endangered, they have little choice but to take out the threat. That may mean destroying water infrastructure.
Dear civilians of Gaza, once again Hamas is making your life a living hell. Are you ready to rise up against them yet?