Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- The Islamic State Of Iran: Like ISIS Just Much Bigger - July 1, 2015
- WATCH: Richard Kemp Speaking Truth To The Terrorist Tools At The UNHRC - June 29, 2015
- Perfidious British Press Massacre Edition - June 28, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Brutal Israeli Occupation Forces At Work - June 27, 2015
- Regular As Clockwork, Here Comes A New Olive Tree Libel - June 25, 2015
With a bullet. Google translate assisted report from the (usually reliable) Alon Ben David, Senior defence correspondent on Israel’s Chanel 10:
Palestinians went to protest against Hamas and executed.
Not all Palestinians in Gaza support Hamas, but Hamas has an original solution for dealing with these people, to get them executed.
Dozens of Palestinians came out the day before yesterday (Sunday) night from Beit Hanun to complain and protest the destruction caused in Gaza, blamed Hamas for the deterioration of their condition. One of them was shot in the leg while at an UNRWA site, due to an argument over food supply. The event devolved into a mass fight between residents of Beit Hanoun and Jabalya refugee camp and Hamas members, to define them together כ”משתפי with Israel and opened fire at them fatally. Five of them were killed, and dozens were wounded.
There are no Jewish Israeli journalists allowed in Gaza despite many of them having networks and connections going back years. Just that fact alone, which is not reported by the hoards of lethal journalists from abroad, should give anyone pause for though.