Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
- Mark Pellegrino Masterfully Rips The Israel Haters A New One - October 5, 2015
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
Poor old UNRWA chief Chris Gunness.
His schools have been busted as rocket storage facilities not once, not twice, but three times.
Then it was revealed a UNRWA health clinic was used as a booby-trapped tunnel concealment facility, leading to the deaths of 3 IDF soldiers.
It’s enough to make a grown man cry.
But not old Chris.
He’s not crying about his agency’s collusion with terrorists.
Nor the Israelis killed or otherwise living in constant danger from rockets, the same ones being stored at his agency’s premises.
Nor the 3 young men protecting their people from the terrorists firing these rockets.
Nor is he crying over the fact Gaza’s civilians are being used as human shields.
So Chris, cry me a river.