Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
Poor old UNRWA chief Chris Gunness.
His schools have been busted as rocket storage facilities not once, not twice, but three times.
Then it was revealed a UNRWA health clinic was used as a booby-trapped tunnel concealment facility, leading to the deaths of 3 IDF soldiers.
It’s enough to make a grown man cry.
But not old Chris.
He’s not crying about his agency’s collusion with terrorists.
Nor the Israelis killed or otherwise living in constant danger from rockets, the same ones being stored at his agency’s premises.
Nor the 3 young men protecting their people from the terrorists firing these rockets.
Nor is he crying over the fact Gaza’s civilians are being used as human shields.
So Chris, cry me a river.