Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel’s Reaction To Nepal And Appalling Reactions To Israel - April 27, 2015
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
Poor old UNRWA chief Chris Gunness.
His schools have been busted as rocket storage facilities not once, not twice, but three times.
Then it was revealed a UNRWA health clinic was used as a booby-trapped tunnel concealment facility, leading to the deaths of 3 IDF soldiers.
It’s enough to make a grown man cry.
But not old Chris.
He’s not crying about his agency’s collusion with terrorists.
Nor the Israelis killed or otherwise living in constant danger from rockets, the same ones being stored at his agency’s premises.
Nor the 3 young men protecting their people from the terrorists firing these rockets.
Nor is he crying over the fact Gaza’s civilians are being used as human shields.
So Chris, cry me a river.