Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Poor old UNRWA chief Chris Gunness.
His schools have been busted as rocket storage facilities not once, not twice, but three times.
Then it was revealed a UNRWA health clinic was used as a booby-trapped tunnel concealment facility, leading to the deaths of 3 IDF soldiers.
It’s enough to make a grown man cry.
But not old Chris.
He’s not crying about his agency’s collusion with terrorists.
Nor the Israelis killed or otherwise living in constant danger from rockets, the same ones being stored at his agency’s premises.
Nor the 3 young men protecting their people from the terrorists firing these rockets.
Nor is he crying over the fact Gaza’s civilians are being used as human shields.
So Chris, cry me a river.