Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Another “Walk In The Street As a Jew” Experiment Yields Same Disturbing Results - March 6, 2015
- World’s Worst Bar Mitzvah Video Invitation - March 5, 2015
- Palestinian Comedian Almost Dies In “Candid Camera” Prank - March 5, 2015
- Reactions To PM Netanyahu’s Speech - March 3, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
Poor old UNRWA chief Chris Gunness.
His schools have been busted as rocket storage facilities not once, not twice, but three times.
Then it was revealed a UNRWA health clinic was used as a booby-trapped tunnel concealment facility, leading to the deaths of 3 IDF soldiers.
It’s enough to make a grown man cry.
But not old Chris.
He’s not crying about his agency’s collusion with terrorists.
Nor the Israelis killed or otherwise living in constant danger from rockets, the same ones being stored at his agency’s premises.
Nor the 3 young men protecting their people from the terrorists firing these rockets.
Nor is he crying over the fact Gaza’s civilians are being used as human shields.
So Chris, cry me a river.