Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
Following his first vile video on the conflict, “Comedian” Russell Brand has posted a second, taking aim at Fox News’ Sean Hannity in the process.
This is a particularly noxious form of terrorism support.
Brand is considered “anti-establishment”, “funny” and “hip”, with millions of fans and followers on social media, who are swallowing up his glorification of terrorists and revising of history.
Update: Here is Sean Hannity’s response, which raises some pertinent points, but will unlikely have much effect undoing the damage Brand is causing.