Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Following his first vile video on the conflict, “Comedian” Russell Brand has posted a second, taking aim at Fox News’ Sean Hannity in the process.
This is a particularly noxious form of terrorism support.
Brand is considered “anti-establishment”, “funny” and “hip”, with millions of fans and followers on social media, who are swallowing up his glorification of terrorists and revising of history.
Update: Here is Sean Hannity’s response, which raises some pertinent points, but will unlikely have much effect undoing the damage Brand is causing.