Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Bing Translation Fail Of The Day - May 4, 2015
- The Terrorist Wars - May 4, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Not So Precious Edition - May 4, 2015
- Israellycool’s Alexandra Interviewed on The Voice of Israel - May 3, 2015
- Blumen Fail: Max Blumenthal’s Web Address Still Advertising Israeli Company - May 3, 2015
Following his first vile video on the conflict, “Comedian” Russell Brand has posted a second, taking aim at Fox News’ Sean Hannity in the process.
This is a particularly noxious form of terrorism support.
Brand is considered “anti-establishment”, “funny” and “hip”, with millions of fans and followers on social media, who are swallowing up his glorification of terrorists and revising of history.
Update: Here is Sean Hannity’s response, which raises some pertinent points, but will unlikely have much effect undoing the damage Brand is causing.