Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Anti-Zionists-Not-Antisemites Of The Day - February 28, 2015
- Inventors Of “Pinkwashing” Term Go Down The Drain - February 27, 2015
- Katy Perry And Madonna Speak Out Against Antisemitism - February 27, 2015
- Roger Waters Accused Of Illegal Land Grab - February 27, 2015
- Video: Antisemitism On Campus - February 27, 2015
Following his first vile video on the conflict, “Comedian” Russell Brand has posted a second, taking aim at Fox News’ Sean Hannity in the process.
This is a particularly noxious form of terrorism support.
Brand is considered “anti-establishment”, “funny” and “hip”, with millions of fans and followers on social media, who are swallowing up his glorification of terrorists and revising of history.
Update: Here is Sean Hannity’s response, which raises some pertinent points, but will unlikely have much effect undoing the damage Brand is causing.