Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
- Yedioth Ahronoth Rips From Israellycool - October 6, 2015
- Howard Gets Stern Over Troubled Waters - October 6, 2015
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
- Mark Pellegrino Masterfully Rips The Israel Haters A New One - October 5, 2015
Following his first vile video on the conflict, “Comedian” Russell Brand has posted a second, taking aim at Fox News’ Sean Hannity in the process.
This is a particularly noxious form of terrorism support.
Brand is considered “anti-establishment”, “funny” and “hip”, with millions of fans and followers on social media, who are swallowing up his glorification of terrorists and revising of history.
Update: Here is Sean Hannity’s response, which raises some pertinent points, but will unlikely have much effect undoing the damage Brand is causing.