Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
Brand won’t get off his high horse. Emphasis on high.
Yes, you heard correctly. Brand accused Hannity of being mean-spirited and of mispronouncing components of the English language. Projection, much?
But more troubling is Brand’s continued defense of Hamas, even after being made aware of their charter, which does not seem to phase him. Not to mention his denial Hamas is using civilians as human shields, and his characterization of them as resistance fighters.
The problem with people like Brand is not just their moral bankruptcy and refusal to be intellectually honest. It is also their determination to influence others to adopt their reprehensible world views.