Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- “Beat Up and Insult the Arab” Video Game Released - August 3, 2015
- A Taste of “Concentration Camp” Gaza: Blue Beach Resort - August 3, 2015
- Feelgood Story of The Day: The Wedding “Crashers” - August 3, 2015
- Israel Hater Mira Bar Hillel Posts Racist Slur Against Ethiopian Jew - August 3, 2015
- Can Asaf Goren Still Dance? - August 2, 2015
Brand won’t get off his high horse. Emphasis on high.
Yes, you heard correctly. Brand accused Hannity of being mean-spirited and of mispronouncing components of the English language. Projection, much?
But more troubling is Brand’s continued defense of Hamas, even after being made aware of their charter, which does not seem to phase him. Not to mention his denial Hamas is using civilians as human shields, and his characterization of them as resistance fighters.
The problem with people like Brand is not just their moral bankruptcy and refusal to be intellectually honest. It is also their determination to influence others to adopt their reprehensible world views.