Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israel’s Nadav Guedj Steps Through To Eurovision Final - May 22, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Israel Hater In Process Of Blogging Anti-Israel Smears - May 22, 2015
- Latest Blood Libel: The Case Of Yahiya Sami al-Amudi - May 22, 2015
- Watch: Zionic The Hedgehog - May 21, 2015
- Backstreet Boys Get Down And Dirty In Israel - May 20, 2015
Last week, a terror attack was averted by quick thinking and brave Israeli Border Police.
Border Police officers stopped a suspected potential terrorist attack on Sunday, by arresting a man at a West Bank junction they said was carrying an explosive device in his car.
The Border Police said midday on Sunday that the man pulled up to a checkpoint near Betar Illit in the West Bank and almost instantly the officers found something suspicious.
They asked the man, who apparently was wearing a wig, large sunglasses, and acting “in a strange manner” to stop the car, but he refused.
One of the officers then reached inside to grab the keys from the ignition, at which point the man stepped on the gas and started driving off, while the officer was still hanging halfway out the window, according to the Border Police.
The officer, however, managed to pull his gun and cock it, ordering the man to stop, at which point he managed to pull the man out of the car and they rolled to the side of the road.
Now footage from the incident has become available.
An important reminder of the bravery of our soldiers and security personnel.
Not to mention the necessity of checkpoints.