Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- The World According To UNHRC Condemnation - June 25, 2015
- Terror-ble Palestinian Kindergarten Plays - May 27, 2015
- Gaza Kindergarten Play From Hell - May 24, 2015
- Bing Translation Fail Or Deliberate? - May 10, 2015
- Haaretz’s Story On Mandžukić Tattoo Appears Straight Out Of Lazy Journalism Textbook - April 16, 2015
Yesterday, an Arab resident of Jerusalem used the wheeled digger he was working on to perpetrate a terror attack, killing a 29 year old man, and injuring 5 others.
This is a caption that appears on the BBC, under a Reuters photo:
At the same time Orthodox Jews in Jerusalem were burying a man killed in the city on Monday by a Palestinian man who had stolen a bus
This caption might be a result of sloppy editing, and not insidious intent, but the end result is the same: Slanted, fictitious portrayal of events, in a clear anti-Israel way.
Update: BBC have now pulled this image altogether, replacing it with picture an IDF IFV, and have added a short video segment about the terrorist attack at the bottom.