Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- WATCH: Richard Kemp Speaking Truth To The Terrorist Tools At The UNHRC - June 29, 2015
- Perfidious British Press Massacre Edition - June 28, 2015
- Photo Of The Day: Brutal Israeli Occupation Forces At Work - June 27, 2015
- Regular As Clockwork, Here Comes A New Olive Tree Libel - June 25, 2015
- Why Do We Save Their Civilians? - June 23, 2015
It’s quite easy to sum up what’s going on in the UK: there is no presentation at all of context to the debate on Israel. There is no presentation and an active suppression of any of the activities of Hamas that might call on Israel to defend itself. In this context there is no hope for the UK.
However, many conversations with ordinary British people are giving the impression that many understand that Hamas is Islam and the same Islam that is trying to take over large parts of UK cities.
So it really is a desperate fight by the BBC and the other elites of the media and political worlds to keep the people of the UK from siding with Israel.
Here’s Douglas Murray, one of Israel’s greatest friends in the UK on the BBC’s flagship Newsnight program. He is barely allowed to speak of course as that fits completely with the BBC’s clear agenda. Watch if you can stomach it.