Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- One Of These Is Not Like The Other - February 19, 2015
- Fake Gazan Civilian Watch: Izzat Really A Journalist? - December 25, 2014
- Merry Christmas And A Happy New Fail - December 24, 2014
- Why Did This Palestinian Facebook Group Care About A Nepal Bus Crash? - October 25, 2014
- Avengers: Age Of Galil SAR - October 25, 2014
One of the hazards of this approach seems to be not fact-checking the stories you rip.
Take this one:
As I have pointed out over the past several days, this image caption, and the story it purportedly depicts is false
Listen, The Palestinian Arabs have done many despicable things to animals before, but this donkey wasn’t stoned. pic.twitter.com/bW2qNq5zU8
— Judge Dan (@JudgeDan48) August 11, 2014
Because we are offended by sloppiness and lack of fact-checking, in addition to the plagiarism. It hurts our (just) side when fake stories are spread.