Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Arab Social Media Going On A Wild Goose Chase - August 2, 2015
- No, Israel Did Not Clear A Refugee Camp Inside Syria - July 13, 2015
- The World According To UNHRC Condemnation - June 25, 2015
- Terror-ble Palestinian Kindergarten Plays - May 27, 2015
- Gaza Kindergarten Play From Hell - May 24, 2015
One of the hazards of this approach seems to be not fact-checking the stories you rip.
Take this one:
As I have pointed out over the past several days, this image caption, and the story it purportedly depicts is false
Listen, The Palestinian Arabs have done many despicable things to animals before, but this donkey wasn’t stoned. pic.twitter.com/bW2qNq5zU8
— Judge Dan (@JudgeDan48) August 11, 2014
Because we are offended by sloppiness and lack of fact-checking, in addition to the plagiarism. It hurts our (just) side when fake stories are spread.