Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
- WATCH: Spongewashing - August 26, 2015
Watch out Shirley Temper! There is a new girl on the scene, trying to provoke the IDF and make a scene in front of waiting cameras (hat tip: Josh H).
But like in the case of Shirley, the soldiers do not get taken in by her little act.
But not to worry, little one. Maybe you’ll still win an award from Turkey.
Update: I think this girl is actually Shirley Temper’s sister. At one point in the video, you can see someone who looks like Shirley’s mother.
I believe this is the same girl.