Latest posts by Judge Dan (see all)
- Arab Social Media Going On A Wild Goose Chase - August 2, 2015
- No, Israel Did Not Clear A Refugee Camp Inside Syria - July 13, 2015
- The World According To UNHRC Condemnation - June 25, 2015
- Terror-ble Palestinian Kindergarten Plays - May 27, 2015
- Gaza Kindergarten Play From Hell - May 24, 2015
We have a winner, update below:
A cynical twist to the classic “The price is right” game show, take your best shot at guessing when Hamas, or someone of their ilk, will break the ceasefire that is scheduled to end tonight at midnight local time.
The rules are simple, the person posting the time closest to the rocket fire wins.
Note, you can go over, but why would you want to lose on purpose?
Update, 19th August, 16:15
We have a winner!
BREAKING: Moments ago, 3 rockets fired from Gaza hit Be’er Sheva and Netivot. Terrorists have violated the ceasefire.
— IDF (@IDFSpokesperson) August 19, 2014
As there was a 24 hour extension of the cease fire right before midnight yesterday, I extended the game by 24 hours. The one who posted the closest time was Israellycool’s very own Uri Gobey, who guessed 20:00. He was 4 hours and 15 minutes off the time, but closest nonetheless.
Congratulations Uri. It’s not an iPad, but I’m sure a lifetime supply of Color Red alerts and terrorist rocket fire is as awesome prize as anything.