Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Today, Israel targeted senior Hamashole Muhammad Deif. What is clear is his wife and son were killed in the strike, providing fodder for the hordes of Israel-haters.
Sami Abu Zuhri, a Hamas spokesperson, said that Deif was alive and that he was not home at the time of the strike. He also added that Deif will retaliate against the strike.
“The occupation will pay for its crimes against Palestinian civilians and those living around the Gaza border will not return home until Mohammed Deif decides,” Zuhri said.
They also put out this statement:
Old and busted: “The road to hell is paved with good intentions”
New hotness: “The gates of hell are opened by a bunch of guys dressed like Wookies”
Meanwhile, in an Israellycool exclusive, here is a photo from a recent press conference with a Hamas spokesperson and Deif, proving the latter is alive and kicking.
But in all seriousness, here’s hoping this evil terrorist was killed.