Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Shirley Temper Is Real And Really Dangerous - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool Blocked And Unblocked By EE In The UK - August 26, 2015
- WATCH: Three Jewish Girls Breaking Hearts Across Arab World - August 25, 2015
- This Day In History: Hebron Massacre (Of Jews) - August 24, 2015
- Great News! Israeli Mangoes On Sale In UK - August 23, 2015
Translation by Judge Dan of one of the notes left after Hamas murders many Palestinians. It’s basically what our American cousins would call a “rap sheet”:
A summary of the most important items of condemnation.
Provided information for the enemy on the whereabouts of the officers and tunnels and meeting places of Mujahideen and houses and places of missiles launchers and stock that resulted in many of the martyrs of the resistance.
Accordingly, the implementation of the rule of revolutionary justice.
I’m sure they had a fair trial with adequate representation and were treated humanely and without torture at all times.
It seems the IDF and security forces taking out a gaggle of big wig evil henchmen has precipitated an orgy of internal bloodletting.
If any of these guys really were guilty of helping us, I’m genuinely sorry for them.