Latest posts by Brian of London (see all)
- Dodge Brothers Star Commercial - September 2, 2015
- Chris Gunness Has More To Worry About Than UN Watch’s Funding - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper Is Real And Really Dangerous - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool Blocked And Unblocked By EE In The UK - August 26, 2015
- WATCH: Three Jewish Girls Breaking Hearts Across Arab World - August 25, 2015
It wasn’t long after I welcomed Apple co-founder, Steve Wozniak, to Israel, that Hamas saw fit to send over a barrage. Here’s Woz’s tweet and my reply:
— Brian of London (@brianoflondon) August 23, 2014
And, because the alarms were NOT sounding in my neighbourhood (though they were faintly audible in the distance) I went out to see if I could film Iron Dome.
Welcome, Steve, thanks for coming to visit. It’s a little unnerving to be under attack, but computers and astonishing technology just like the sort you pioneered are keeping millions of civilians safe (mostly).