Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- BBC Lays The Love On Tel Aviv, Calls Jerusalem Israel’s “Capital” - September 4, 2015
- Mark Ruffalo, The Incredible Dolt - September 4, 2015
- Cardiff Council Cancels Photo Exhibition Which Paints Israel In True Light - September 4, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
Yes, this is not from The Onion. Meshaal really did say this.
“We do not target civilians, and we try most of the time to aim at military targets and Israeli bases,” Meshaal said. “But we admit that we have a problem. We do not have sophisticated weapons. We do not have the weapons available to our enemy … so aiming is difficult. We do promise you, though, that we will try in the future and we will warn people … We have given warnings to Israeli civilians. We promise that if we get more precise weapons, we will only target military targets.”
Meshaal is banking on the average person not having read the Hamas charter. Nor being aware of the threats being put out by Hamas even during this latest round of fighting. Threats like this:
And I also call BS on him thinking they do not have sophisticated weapons, considering they have been bragging they do.
He gets bonus chutzpah points for admitting in the same interview his organization was behind the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teenager boys. Yep, civilians.
Here’s the interview.
As you can see, he is shameless and truly believes people will believe his lies.
Unfortunately, he is right.