Latest posts by Varda Epstein (see all)
- WATCH: Michael Oren On “Ally” At Politics And Prose - August 2, 2015
- Video: Through The Eye Of The Needle - August 2, 2015
- Obama Seeing Stars - August 2, 2015
- Iran Deal Video: Celebs Do Slow Burn - July 29, 2015
- Ten Years On We Must Remember Gush Katif - July 19, 2015
I started reading this piece by Antony (Tony) Lerman when I realized, about ten paragraphs in, the striking lack of balance here. That’s when I had a brainstorm, clicked ctrl f and entered the word “rockets” in the handy-dandy find function box. No hits.
In his opinion piece, Tony Lerman uses the pretext of Liberal Zionist attitudes regarding Israel to decry Israel’s response to Hamas terror. But while he has no issue with employing the pretext of the conflict to spread his hate-filled message, he is apparently not willing to offer his readers any context whatsoever for Israel’s military actions in Gaza.
The omission, in my humble opinion, is a glaring indictment of Lerman and the beliefs he posits.
No wonder the anti-Israel New York Times saw fit to print this piece of trash.