Latest posts by Varda Epstein (see all)
- Palestinian Saints And Propaganda - May 18, 2015
- Mahmoud Abbas: Can He Repent? - May 18, 2015
- Follow The Money: No Unemployment When Arabs Live Near Jews - May 13, 2015
- Earth To Sweden: It’s Terror With A Capital T - May 4, 2015
- Garry Trudeau And The Powerful Poverty Politics Of Liberal Appeasement - April 28, 2015
I started reading this piece by Antony (Tony) Lerman when I realized, about ten paragraphs in, the striking lack of balance here. That’s when I had a brainstorm, clicked ctrl f and entered the word “rockets” in the handy-dandy find function box. No hits.
In his opinion piece, Tony Lerman uses the pretext of Liberal Zionist attitudes regarding Israel to decry Israel’s response to Hamas terror. But while he has no issue with employing the pretext of the conflict to spread his hate-filled message, he is apparently not willing to offer his readers any context whatsoever for Israel’s military actions in Gaza.
The omission, in my humble opinion, is a glaring indictment of Lerman and the beliefs he posits.
No wonder the anti-Israel New York Times saw fit to print this piece of trash.