Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
- WATCH: Spongewashing - August 26, 2015
It’s good to see that Shirley Temper (aka Pallywood Blonde) and some other Nabi Saleh children got something out of being placed in potential harm’s way by their parents week in, week out (hat tip: Gaia).
Well, besides the propaganda points.
I’m guessing whoever footed the bill for this did not organize a similar summer camp for all those Israeli children running to bomb shelters almost every day.