Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
- Mark Pellegrino Masterfully Rips The Israel Haters A New One - October 5, 2015
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
It’s good to see that Shirley Temper (aka Pallywood Blonde) and some other Nabi Saleh children got something out of being placed in potential harm’s way by their parents week in, week out (hat tip: Gaia).
Well, besides the propaganda points.
I’m guessing whoever footed the bill for this did not organize a similar summer camp for all those Israeli children running to bomb shelters almost every day.