Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shirley Temper And Friends Working On New Movie - September 1, 2015
- Introducing the Israellycool E-Blast - September 1, 2015
- Shirley Temper And Brother Follow The Script - August 31, 2015
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
Here is the latest, twisted example: Disney characters.
This is, of course, not the first time, they have ripped off Disney. Hamas ripped off Mickey with Farfur, and created their own version of Simba the Lion. And the surviving child of Walt Disney at the time was not too pleased.
These days, however, the situation might be different.
Update: It should be pointed out the “artist” Saint Hoax is apparently not palestinian, but a Syrian living in Lebanon.