Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- MUST WATCH: Even UN Television Cannot Deny The Truth About Israel’s Humanity! - April 24, 2015
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
Here is the latest, twisted example: Disney characters.
This is, of course, not the first time, they have ripped off Disney. Hamas ripped off Mickey with Farfur, and created their own version of Simba the Lion. And the surviving child of Walt Disney at the time was not too pleased.
These days, however, the situation might be different.
Update: It should be pointed out the “artist” Saint Hoax is apparently not palestinian, but a Syrian living in Lebanon.