Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Dancing Behind People in Jerusalem - September 30, 2015
- WATCH: Palestinian Kicks Jewish Baby In Stroller - September 29, 2015
- Israellycool Reader Avital Wins Freedom of Expression Cartoon Award - September 29, 2015
- WATCH: Palestinian Human Rights Advocate Attacks “Apartheid” Accusation and BDS - September 27, 2015
- WATCH: Palestinians In Act Of Attempted Murder - September 25, 2015
Here is the latest, twisted example: Disney characters.
This is, of course, not the first time, they have ripped off Disney. Hamas ripped off Mickey with Farfur, and created their own version of Simba the Lion. And the surviving child of Walt Disney at the time was not too pleased.
These days, however, the situation might be different.
Update: It should be pointed out the “artist” Saint Hoax is apparently not palestinian, but a Syrian living in Lebanon.