Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- World’s Worst Bar Mitzvah Video Invitation - March 5, 2015
- Palestinian Comedian Almost Dies In “Candid Camera” Prank - March 5, 2015
- Reactions To PM Netanyahu’s Speech - March 3, 2015
- Separated At Birth: Swamped With Work Edition - March 2, 2015
- Max Blumenthal’s Latest Fail - March 2, 2015
Here is the latest, twisted example: Disney characters.
This is, of course, not the first time, they have ripped off Disney. Hamas ripped off Mickey with Farfur, and created their own version of Simba the Lion. And the surviving child of Walt Disney at the time was not too pleased.
These days, however, the situation might be different.
Update: It should be pointed out the “artist” Saint Hoax is apparently not palestinian, but a Syrian living in Lebanon.