Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Here is the latest, twisted example: Disney characters.
This is, of course, not the first time, they have ripped off Disney. Hamas ripped off Mickey with Farfur, and created their own version of Simba the Lion. And the surviving child of Walt Disney at the time was not too pleased.
These days, however, the situation might be different.
Update: It should be pointed out the “artist” Saint Hoax is apparently not palestinian, but a Syrian living in Lebanon.