Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Pro Palestinian Admits Shirley Temper Is A Fraud - August 30, 2015
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
Senior Hamashole Ismail Haniyeh has reportedly been rushed to hospital shortly after emerging from hiding during Operation Protective Edge. The exact cause is not known.
Here are the latest odds for what happened:
16-1: Scalp condition caused by contaminated shampoo
12-1: Bad hangover (the guys got carried away at their “victory” celebration toga party)
8-1: Old soccer injury flaring up
5-1: Food poisoning caused by a bad batch of Zionist Dairy Products of Death.TM
2-1: Terrible rash caused from soiling his panties
Whatever the cause, I’m sure Haniyeh’s happy he’s getting the best possible care.
Well, second best possible care.