Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Shaul Mofaz, Time Traveler or Shape-Shifting Reptile? - April 24, 2015
- Watch: Stephen Harper’s Yom Ha’atzmaut Message - April 23, 2015
- Frank Sinatra In Israel, Yom Ha’atzmaut 1962 - April 23, 2015
- Interesting Rumor Of The Day: James Packer Becomes Israeli Citizen - April 23, 2015
- Watch: Israelis From 0-100 - April 23, 2015
Senior Hamashole Ismail Haniyeh has reportedly been rushed to hospital shortly after emerging from hiding during Operation Protective Edge. The exact cause is not known.
Here are the latest odds for what happened:
16-1: Scalp condition caused by contaminated shampoo
12-1: Bad hangover (the guys got carried away at their “victory” celebration toga party)
8-1: Old soccer injury flaring up
5-1: Food poisoning caused by a bad batch of Zionist Dairy Products of Death.TM
2-1: Terrible rash caused from soiling his panties
Whatever the cause, I’m sure Haniyeh’s happy he’s getting the best possible care.
Well, second best possible care.