Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
- Yedioth Ahronoth Rips From Israellycool - October 6, 2015
- Howard Gets Stern Over Troubled Waters - October 6, 2015
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
Senior Hamashole Ismail Haniyeh has reportedly been rushed to hospital shortly after emerging from hiding during Operation Protective Edge. The exact cause is not known.
Here are the latest odds for what happened:
16-1: Scalp condition caused by contaminated shampoo
12-1: Bad hangover (the guys got carried away at their “victory” celebration toga party)
8-1: Old soccer injury flaring up
5-1: Food poisoning caused by a bad batch of Zionist Dairy Products of Death.TM
2-1: Terrible rash caused from soiling his panties
Whatever the cause, I’m sure Haniyeh’s happy he’s getting the best possible care.
Well, second best possible care.