Latest posts by Varda Epstein (see all)
- Pummeling The Truth - March 3, 2015
- Exclusive Interview With Shmuel Waldman, Plaintiff in PLO Terror Trial - February 24, 2015
- Video: It’s A Dog’s Life - February 23, 2015
- Adele Biton: What Adva Saw - February 18, 2015
- The Soft Underbelly Of Judaism And The Threat To European Jewry - February 16, 2015
We’re rather enamored of Joan Rivers, here at Israellycool, and so we were sorry to hear she’s taken ill.
According to E! Online, Rivers, 81, was having throat surgery, a “minor endoscopic procedure”, done at a New York City clinic when she stopped breathing. She was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital where her daughter Melissa and her 13-year-old son Cooper are flying out to be by her side. According to an E! source, the comedian is now in stable condition.
Yeah. Joan is BRASH. That is what made her the perfect candidate for taking down popular Israel-bashing celebrities Selena Gomez and Rihanna.
The way she did that? Pure Joan.
And then of course, there was the follow-up on Israeli television, in which she elaborated on her argument for Israel and against Hamas. Now HERE is a celebrity who actually reads and is capable of critical thinking.
Joan? Yeah. She totally gets it.
Get well soon, Joan! We love you.