Latest posts by Varda Epstein (see all)
- Must See: Bill Maher Gets Some Real Time With Benyamin Netanyahu - April 22, 2015
- Video: The Mystery Of The Jews - April 20, 2015
- Death To America? Oh, That’s Nothing - March 25, 2015
- The Red Rattler Theatre’s Permissible Exclusion - March 23, 2015
- VIDEO: McCain Tells Obama To Get Over It - March 22, 2015
We’re rather enamored of Joan Rivers, here at Israellycool, and so we were sorry to hear she’s taken ill.
According to E! Online, Rivers, 81, was having throat surgery, a “minor endoscopic procedure”, done at a New York City clinic when she stopped breathing. She was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital where her daughter Melissa and her 13-year-old son Cooper are flying out to be by her side. According to an E! source, the comedian is now in stable condition.
Yeah. Joan is BRASH. That is what made her the perfect candidate for taking down popular Israel-bashing celebrities Selena Gomez and Rihanna.
The way she did that? Pure Joan.
And then of course, there was the follow-up on Israeli television, in which she elaborated on her argument for Israel and against Hamas. Now HERE is a celebrity who actually reads and is capable of critical thinking.
Joan? Yeah. She totally gets it.
Get well soon, Joan! We love you.