Latest posts by Varda Epstein (see all)
- Palestinian Saints And Propaganda - May 18, 2015
- Mahmoud Abbas: Can He Repent? - May 18, 2015
- Follow The Money: No Unemployment When Arabs Live Near Jews - May 13, 2015
- Earth To Sweden: It’s Terror With A Capital T - May 4, 2015
- Garry Trudeau And The Powerful Poverty Politics Of Liberal Appeasement - April 28, 2015
We’re rather enamored of Joan Rivers, here at Israellycool, and so we were sorry to hear she’s taken ill.
According to E! Online, Rivers, 81, was having throat surgery, a “minor endoscopic procedure”, done at a New York City clinic when she stopped breathing. She was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital where her daughter Melissa and her 13-year-old son Cooper are flying out to be by her side. According to an E! source, the comedian is now in stable condition.
Yeah. Joan is BRASH. That is what made her the perfect candidate for taking down popular Israel-bashing celebrities Selena Gomez and Rihanna.
The way she did that? Pure Joan.
And then of course, there was the follow-up on Israeli television, in which she elaborated on her argument for Israel and against Hamas. Now HERE is a celebrity who actually reads and is capable of critical thinking.
Joan? Yeah. She totally gets it.
Get well soon, Joan! We love you.