Latest posts by Deebo (see all)
- Meet The Henkins - October 2, 2015
- 5 Reasons The “Antisemitism or Anti-Israel” Distinction Is Irrelevant - September 17, 2015
- Time To Take The Ayatollah Off Twitter #BanTheAyatollah - September 10, 2015
- Muhammad Tamimi and the Case of the Ambidextrous Cast - August 31, 2015
- Getting To The Bottom Of This Ketchup Thing - August 27, 2015
In Gaza, there were many tragic victims of the latest operation. For the children, tragedy really struck home when Muhammad Al-Ar’ir was killed.
Al-Ar’ir was known by the young impressionable children of Gaza for portraying the beloved “Nahoul”, a fun-loving bumble bee on Al Aqsa TV’s “Tomorrow’s Pioneers“. Nahoul teaches the Strip’s youth of important Hamas values such as,
1) Neighborly relations:
2) Making new friends
3) …. ?????
So long, Nahoul. We hardly knew ye.
Aussie Dave adds: Mohammed Alareer/Muhammad Al-Ar’ir was previously described as playing Karkour the chicken, and not Nahoul the bee. So it looks like those in charge of Tomorrow’s Pioneers also “hardly knew ye”!