Latest posts by Deebo (see all)
- Separated at Birth: The Pink Panther Edition - February 28, 2015
- Zionist Water Absorbing Facilities Of Death™ - February 27, 2015
- In Col. Richard Kemp’s Expert Opinion - February 22, 2015
- Jim Clancy Goes On A Blocking Frenzy - January 9, 2015
- Israel Shoots Teen In The Face With A Gas Grenade - December 29, 2014
In Gaza, there were many tragic victims of the latest operation. For the children, tragedy really struck home when Muhammad Al-Ar’ir was killed.
Al-Ar’ir was known by the young impressionable children of Gaza for portraying the beloved “Nahoul”, a fun-loving bumble bee on Al Aqsa TV’s “Tomorrow’s Pioneers“. Nahoul teaches the Strip’s youth of important Hamas values such as,
1) Neighborly relations:
2) Making new friends
3) …. ?????
So long, Nahoul. We hardly knew ye.
Aussie Dave adds: Mohammed Alareer/Muhammad Al-Ar’ir was previously described as playing Karkour the chicken, and not Nahoul the bee. So it looks like those in charge of Tomorrow’s Pioneers also “hardly knew ye”!