Latest posts by Deebo (see all)
- It’s Official. The United Nations Hates Women. - April 14, 2015
- Top 12 Most Surreal Responses To @Israel’s Tweets - April 12, 2015
- George Galloway vs. A Pub - April 4, 2015
- UN Realizes Focus On Israel Harms Others, Apologizes - April 1, 2015
- Klout Suggests… - March 28, 2015
In Gaza, there were many tragic victims of the latest operation. For the children, tragedy really struck home when Muhammad Al-Ar’ir was killed.
Al-Ar’ir was known by the young impressionable children of Gaza for portraying the beloved “Nahoul”, a fun-loving bumble bee on Al Aqsa TV’s “Tomorrow’s Pioneers“. Nahoul teaches the Strip’s youth of important Hamas values such as,
1) Neighborly relations:
2) Making new friends
3) …. ?????
So long, Nahoul. We hardly knew ye.
Aussie Dave adds: Mohammed Alareer/Muhammad Al-Ar’ir was previously described as playing Karkour the chicken, and not Nahoul the bee. So it looks like those in charge of Tomorrow’s Pioneers also “hardly knew ye”!