Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- New York Post Applauds Bon Jovi For Standing Up To “Boycott Buffoons” - October 7, 2015
- Latest Arab Viral Hit: This Is How You Murder Jews - October 6, 2015
- Yedioth Ahronoth Rips From Israellycool - October 6, 2015
- Howard Gets Stern Over Troubled Waters - October 6, 2015
- Hey BDSHoles, There’s Always MySpace - October 5, 2015
Joan had a long and distinguished comedic career spanning over 50 years, but for a youngster like me two roles stand out.
One was playing Dot Matrix in Mel Brooks’ Spaceballs.
I get the feeling G-d decided to take Joan in after this, her finest moment.
May He comfort Joan’s family at this time.
Update: I just saw this now for the first time – language warning (hat tip: Arsen)