Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
I would like to think this was scripted and Patinkin was merely acting. But I have my doubts.
That’s right. He thinks he being Prime Minister of Israel is the solution to the world’s ills, implying Israel is the cause of the world’s ills.
Perhaps he would be better served running for Hamas office. Or for the leadership of ISIS.