Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- Israellycool And Readers Get Shirley Temper’s Name Splashed Across Daily Mail (Updated) - August 29, 2015
- Separated At Birth: The Importance of Being Ernest Edition - August 28, 2015
- Follow-Up To Mel Gibson-At-Israeli-Film-Festival Story - August 27, 2015
- Responding To Some Antisemitic Monkey Business - August 27, 2015
- WATCH: Spongewashing - August 26, 2015
I would like to think this was scripted and Patinkin was merely acting. But I have my doubts.
That’s right. He thinks he being Prime Minister of Israel is the solution to the world’s ills, implying Israel is the cause of the world’s ills.
Perhaps he would be better served running for Hamas office. Or for the leadership of ISIS.