Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- After Terror Attacks In Old City, Palestinians Party Like It’s 1999 - October 4, 2015
- Bon Jovi Stands By Israel And Help Us Keep The Faith - October 4, 2015
- More Deplorable Reactions To The Murder Of The Henkins - October 3, 2015
- Terror In Jerusalem: Two Jews Murdered, Along With The Truth - October 3, 2015
- Roger Waters Disgraces Himself With Attack On Bon Jovi - October 2, 2015
I would like to think this was scripted and Patinkin was merely acting. But I have my doubts.
That’s right. He thinks he being Prime Minister of Israel is the solution to the world’s ills, implying Israel is the cause of the world’s ills.
Perhaps he would be better served running for Hamas office. Or for the leadership of ISIS.