Latest posts by Aussie Dave (see all)
- WATCH: Zionist Public Charter School Of Doom™ - May 19, 2015
- Israeli Journalist Akiva Eldar Gets Thrown Under The Car - May 19, 2015
- Backstreet’s Back - May 17, 2015
- Palestinians Blame “Work Accident” On Israel - May 15, 2015
- Frank Sinatra Once Appeared At “Action for Palestine” Benefit Concert - May 15, 2015
Ringo’s one pissed-off Beatle.
Ringo Starr today told of his disgust over British jihadis being given nicknames based on The Beatles.
The drummer said he was saddened that the fanatics — led by a man dubbed “Jihadi John”, who is suspected of beheading two American journalists — had been labelled with the names of the Fab Four.
Starr, 74, told the Standard: “It’s bullshit. What they are doing out there is against everything The Beatles stood for.”
The nicknames were revealed by a former captive, who said three Britons guarding captives in Syria had been dubbed John, Paul and Ringo due to their accents.
Starr said he was powerless to prevent the names of the band or his bandmates being attached to the fanatics. He said: “If we stood for anything we never stood for that. The four of us absolutely stood for peace and love. But we are not in control.”
I guess this wasn’t him after all.