Anti-Israel blogger Richard Silverstein really does serve up some soft balls.
I know far more about Islam than you & likely far more about Israel & Judaism too. @dovesandletters
— Tikun Olam (@richards1052) February 20, 2015
Regarding his knowledge of Islam, Silverstein wrote the following in his recent piece:
In fact, the hijab is legally prohibited in France. A French reader who walks in Paris daily says the last time she saw anyone wearing a hijab was months ago.
Yeah, about that
— Nurit Baytch (@NuritBaytch) February 20, 2015
Even Silverstein’s devoted commenters point this out to him.
But it’s hardly surprising that Silverstein’s knowledge of Islam would be found to be lacking, given his level of knowledge on “Israel & Judaism.”
- Silverstein falsely claiming Friday is a work day in Israel
- Silverstein getting the Jewish year wrong
- Silverstein wrong about a central belief in Judaism
- Silverstein confusing a Jewish religious article
- Silverstein posting about a “Jewish law” that actually does not exist
- Silverstein inventing a Jewish holiday that does not exist
- Silverstein getting confused about Rosh Hashana
Yes, I know it’s too easy. But it’s also too much fun to discredit such a pathological hater of Israel.
Please help ensure Israellycool can keep going,
by donating one time or monthly