The international Israeli Apartheid Week hate-fests are really hard to comprehend if you have the smallest iota of knowledge, the tiniest bit of a brain with which to think. These ignorant individuals certainly do not read Israellycool often enough.
My list of real photos and posts would fill a book, but my top 8 no-brainers to refute the claims are:
- An Arab Supreme Court Judge oversaw the last Israeli election.
- Deputy Regional Cooperation Minister Ayoub Kara is on his way to Geneva to represent Israel in talks and Regional Cooperation Ministry Director General Hashem Hussein will accompany him.
- The Knesset has over 10% Arab members and a Muslim prayer room.
4. President Rivlin, with the Israeli Minister of Finance and Minister of Social Equality, holds joint meetings with the Arab Regional and Local Authority Heads at Beit Hanassi.
5. Islamic Judges, Qadis, administer Sharia law in official Israeli courts under the Israeli court system. New judges were recently sworn in at Beit Hanassi.
6. Arab women and girls have more freedom in Israel than anywhere else in Middle East. Where else would a girl wearing hijab sit in a park gazebo giggling, alone with a guy having a picnic lunch? Sorry no photo from today though it was such a cute scene.
7. President Rivlin hosted an Iftar meal to break the fast during Ramadan.
8. Various religious leaders lined up along a red carpet up to great the President of Kenya on his official state visit to Jerusalem, Israel.
The apartheid lie is simply ridiculous.
Please consider a donation. Besides the work we do - which includes scoops, exposing the haters and posting original and entertaining content - this blog takes up not just a lot of time but also money. Your support is appreciated.