Joss Whedon is an American screenwriter, director, producer, comic book writer, and composer best known as the creator of several television series, including Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. He also wrote and directed the Marvel Cinematic Universe superhero films The Avengers and its sequel Avengers: Age of Ultron, and also co-wrote the script for the DC Extended Universe superhero film Justice League (2017).
In other words, he deals a lot with superheros and villains. Yet, I have just discovered he cannot even distinguish between good and evil.
His tweet came after
- The senior Hamas-hole admitted that 50 of 62 palestinians killed earlier this week were Hamas terrorists
- Islamic Jihad mourned the loss of 3 of their terrorists in the same riots
- Another senior Hamas-hole admitted Hamas are behind the riots, and that there are weapons involved
- Palestinian rioters torched the Kerem Shalom crossing for humanitarian goods for a third time, as well as their own gas lines, and rejected medical aid from Israel
- Rioters were filmed chanting “Death to the Jews” while holding weapons
- Rioters have flown swastika kites into Israel, with Molotov cocktails attached, starting fires in Israel
- Rioters have made clear once they “return” to Israel, there will be no room for Jews
But perhaps before this footage:
Palestinians explains how Hamas tells them to engage in violence and how they carry out terrorism. #HamasLied #WheresTheCoverage?
Posted by StandWithUs on Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Yesterday I criticised Israel's handling of the protests at the Gaza border. I should not have been so quick to judge. We now learn that the 50 of those killed were Hamas terrorists. Israel had an absolute right to defend itself against such attacks. https://t.co/nkFO1XWUDh
— Nick Boles MP (@NickBoles) May 16, 2018
But usually their egos don’t allow them to admit when they are wrong.