‘Shirley Temper’ Ahed Tamimi Invents New Version of ‘Slap’ Story
I have already shown how ‘Shirley Temper’ Ahed Tamimi has been lying about many things, including why she assaulted the soldier, leading to her stay in prison. And she still can’t stick to the one story.
As a reminder, this is what he told AJ+.
“The soldier was trying to provoke me and he would come down the stairs of our house. I told him, “Don’t come down from here.” After all, this is my home. During that time, I heard that my cousin had been shot. He was shot in the face and then was taken to the hospital. After he shot him, the soldier came and started firing at people from the door of our house. I told him to leave and that it’s not his right to shoot [people] from our house. Of course, he continued to provoke me and that’s when I got angry and slapped him.”
“Soldiers broke into my village and started shooting at homes, then they went to the mountain and shot a small kid, 15 years old, who was on the verge of death, he was my cousin. The soldier who shot him came back and stopped at my house’s door. He started shooting the small kids, the homes, the youth, so obviously when I saw that, I told him to go away but he wouldn’t so I slapped him.
In the first version:
- The soldier was trying to provoke her
- She told him to not come down the stairs of her house
- At that time, she heard he had shot her cousin
- The soldier started firing at people from her house
- She got angry and slapped him
In the latest version:
- Soldiers (plural) started shooting at homes in her village and THEN shot her cousin, who is now described as “on the verge of death”
- The soldier who shot him then came and stopped at the door of her house
- The soldier started shooting not just “people” but “small kids” and “the youth”
- She told the soldier to go away and when he didn’t, she slapped him
Of course, we know neither version is true, because the incident was filmed by her mother Nariman. The soldiers were just standing outside – not shooting anyone as claimed (had they been shooting, you can bet it would have been filmed) – and Ahed and her cousin Nour were instructed by Nariman to “kick them out.”
So my question is this: why does the media continue to give credence to her claims, especially considering this footage is available to not just me but everyone?
I think we already know the answer to this.